Monday, March 23, 2009

Wishful thinking

My daughter Masha is on the short side... she is actually very petite and is the second shortest in her class. Her best friend Lena on the other hand is the second tallest person in the class. They look adorable when walking or playing together... My daughter comes home from school and says: "Mom, Lena's legs are so long!!! They are almost as long as my whole body....(in a dreaming voice with envious undertones) Oh, Mom, I would feel so lucky to have at least one leg as long as Lena's!" (I started laughing, but Masha didn't get why I was rolling on the floor with laughter and tears.)

1 comment:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hi there!! Just found your blog from my visitors! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I am in Budapest right now with my friend and we go back to Paris tomorrow... Where in California do you live? I am from there originally-- L.A. and San Diego!
Have a nice day... Take care, Leesa