Friday, February 20, 2009

Hands

My hands.... just now I found someone else'a hands on my keyboard, these completely foreign to me fingers are pounding the keys... I see them (in my peripheral vision) typing away while I choose to focus on the words lining up into perfect paragraphs that resemble chinese military formations. I am terrifed of taking a direct and close look at these strange hands... either my eyesight is getting better (to the point that I can see all the individual microscopic cells) or else my hands are aging!

3 comments:

DD's Diary said...

Very much enjoying your blog - as a former expat it strikes lots of chords!

kukushka said...

Thank you so much, DD! Your blog is a masterpiece and is a true inspiration. Cheers!

sg said...

My husband tells me about this kind of stuff. I think it's neither, it's simply a change, human nature doesn't accept the change easily, but it is there it won't go away. Appreciate it, it's the best thing to do, the same thing with those smile wrinkles around your eyes (if there are any) love them, because they show you like to smile...