Friday, November 21, 2008

Reinventing oneself

I am at the crossroads now... my wonderful stable job is just not enough anymore, so I need to get creative and figure out how I can satisfy myself and the demands of my family at the same time. I still need to keep my income as I now realize it is a great gift in this economy. I am bored out of my mind though and I want to do something more to just keep my mind interested or else I am at risk of slipping into a puddle of depression doo-doo. I have been contemplating writing a book (hold your comments, it will be in Russian of course!) and I have several scenarios/plots swirling and twirling around my brain (and finding comfy corners to rest/mature.) I need to spend some more time thinking through what would keep me occupied and away (justifiably for once) from having to do the dishes...

No comments: