Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting Grumpier and Grumpier as the day progresses

I am not one of those people who can put a positive spin on everything... I so wish I were. Sometimes I meet these people who always look cheerful, upbeat and super friendly and I have the uncontrollable urge to splatter some reality all over them. I want a real person with real emotions, not the Barbie or Ken stamped with a mass-produced plastic smile.

I do measure everybody by my standards, because what other measuring tool/system is there? I am square and I do think inside the box. Is that so bad? I am very responsible. If I said I would get something done, I will get it done even if I have to work 24 hours a day. I would not be able to sleep as this will be bothering me worse than if I were wearing the itchiest woolen underpants. I get so irritated when someone is not only irresponsible, but cheerful at the same time... how the hell do you put a positive spin on your own unreliable carefree actions?

I know I am not supposed to blog about work... but God Almighty, can you punish (just a little) these airheads?

No comments: