Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Three dreams in one night

1) I am a teenager and in love with a young gangster. The background to the dream is ghetto streets at night... It is apparent that we had been together and in love for a while. The police enters the scene and starts questioning neighbors and passers by about the whereabouts of my gangster lover boy. In the process they state all the horrific crimes he is accused of, and guess what... I don't only tell them where he is hiding, but also volunteer additional information to further incriminate him. The final scene I am sitting alone on the stairs of some ghetto home on a really dark street with only one street light and crying for my lost love....

2) Geriatric Dream....
I am a teenager again visiting one of my relatives (an elderly female) in a nursing home. I visit the nursing home several times, but only get to see this old woman once, the other times I am told to come back some other time. I enter the room, a very bright room that looks like a sunroom or menagerie... a lot of elderly people are crammed into it, but it looks more like a party, some a drinking martinis. The woman I am visiting has snow white hair, a white button up dress/robe and a light blue cardigan. She is sharing a large chair with two other women that seem to know me, but I have a hard time placing them. I give all three a kiss hello, but the woman I am there to see, doesn't look at me. She keeps staring out of the glass window. She doesn't recognize me... I have a chat with two of her friends and leave... At some point in my dream, I get confused whether I am the teenager or , in fact, the old woman lost in her thoughts.

3) I forgot this part while I was typing... will add it later, if I remember.

Oh yes, it had something to do with a man in his forties wanting to have an affair with me... this was not as strange, as the other parts of the dream...

No comments: