Friday, October 03, 2008

My Middle Child

My Masha is the most beautiful girl in the world and the most spirited and strong-willed person I know. I am in awe of her strength. She does not give in easily and always has an opinion about every single thing. At the same time she is a sweet and caring girl, the best older sister any baby could wish for. Sonik is so lucky! Anton teases Masha, but I think he also admires her a great deal. In her fights with us, she pretty much always has the last word... while Anton is more sensitive and falls apart while trying to confront parental unfairness. Masha is the loveliest example of a woman-to-be. I think she is a gem as far as any suitors are concerned, but I hope she does more than wife/mother duties as she truly possesses the most incredible intelligence+endurance+likability combination. I love my daughter so much and I am so proud of her for being who she is.



No comments: