Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mama and Sonik love lazy Saturdays outside!





My baby Sonik is a champ when it comes to walking! I am amazed at how quickly this little baby is turning into a little lady. I love the baby stage, but I am happy to admit that this toddlerhood is even more enjoyable for me. She has developed quite a personality and now she proudly puts it on display whenever there is an audience. Sonik is a delight for my soul!
Anton and Masha are busy as usual. Anton with hockey (scored 1 goal) and soccer (scored 1 goal.) He moves with the speed of light and it is hard to capture him on film when he flies by. Masha is as usual the QUEEN of Social Butterflies. She is at the friends house, her friend is at our house, she is on the phone, on the computer... she is everywhere in hopes to stay connected to the world on 24/7 basis.

No comments: