Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Living in the moment

Sonik is trying to enjoy her bath... not for long, she is back up to a standing position in 2 seconds
My Hubby's idea of getting the baby ready for bed?

Diaper Check: Poopy or not?

My husband woke up in a puddle of milk this morning. You could have guessed, the baby yet again migrated into our bed in the middle of the night with all her gear consisting of her blanket, pacifier and a bottle of milk. I should hang one of those cup holders on the headboard of the bed to keep the bottle in.

My husband and I have been experiencing some severe mood swings... the good thing is that we are harmoniously swinging in opposite directions. Today is one of my low days. Hubby on the other hand is enjoying his day (maybe because it was started by a very satisfying display of fireworks between him and his mom.)

No comments: