Friday, September 19, 2008

Eating raw cookie dough (one cookie at a time)




How fun is it staying home with your baby girl and vegging out with her? On a scale of 1 to 10, it is a 12!! It beats going to the office on the best of days, but today especially. I needed to be close to her, hug her, smell her... touch her beautiful curly hair. Sonik gives me more energy than a gallon of Red Bull. I am actually looking forward to the time in the middle of the night when she will wake us up. It is funny how she prepares to be transferred to our bed... Her blanket, her pacifier and her milk are all tightly squeezed in her little hands... Sonik is standing in her crib looking at me, her dark brown eyes are completely absorbed by the darkness, but I can make out the shiny glaring teary demanding daggers. Sonik has no patience and it is all my fault. I have spoiled her rotten and I love it!

Anton and Masha are watching "Monk." They enjoy it so much, and I do too. Monk has destroyed my solid plan and New Year's resolution to watch less TV. Oh well!



I love slow thinking inside my comfort box... try it!

No comments: